If you didn’t want to be in Palm Springs for Coachella 2017 this Easter Weekend, you’re flat out lying to yourself. Because I can’t be the only one that had a serious case of FOMO when it came to all those cool Coachella Instagrams. Pool parties, desert vibes, boho chic looks, body jewelry, unicorn hair… my feed has seen it all! Yes, Coachella is a music festival but honestly I’m always way more interested in what my favorite bloggers and influencers are wearing. Who else? Here are some of my all time favorite Coachella 2017 outfits. Obviously there are tons more people that completely slayed all of their Coachella 2017 outfits. But these are just some that I’ve seen!
This London babe (@x_carms) slays her looks time and time again and this year’s Coachella is no exception. I love how daring and different some of her outfits are and it just works for her every single time.
1. Choker Bralet / MissPap – Skirt Sarong / Asos – Fringe Backpack (similar) / Boohoo
2. Kimono / Missguided – Lingerie Set / Asos – Harness / Missguided – Caged Skirt / Love Culture – Gladiator Sandals / Missguided
I’m definitely a sucker for a good bralet and it just so happens that both of these looks from @mexiquer and @mafaldacastro are too cute! You can’t really tell, but the beauty on the left is actually wearing a sheer patched bodysuit right on top of her bralet. And it just makes the outfit that much cooler to be honest!
1. Suede Jacket / LipsyLondon (coming soon) – Triangle Bra / Lipsy London – Denim Shorts / Lipsy London – Belt (similar) / Forever 21 – Sunglasses (similar) / Boohoo
2. Bandeau Top (similar) / Asos – Shorts (similar) / Forever 21 – Bandana (similar) / Boohoo – Sunglasses (similar) / Forever 21
I absolutely loved this gold sheer dress worn by @jamienkidd. She definitely made it festival proof with her waxy beach curls and accessories. And @darkmintdaisy has shown that you can never go wrong at Coachella with a black maxi skirt and a tied up band tee!
1. Dress / Helly Molly – Jewelry / Joy Dravecky Jewelry – Sunglasses / Forever 21
2. Band Tee (similar) / Shop Lux – Maxi Skirt / Shop Lux – Backpack / Shop Lux – Sunglasses (similar) / New Look
Face jewels are always so popular at music festivals and @sierrafurtado made her look even more complete with this cool bejeweled halter top! Also, check out @giizeleoliveira‘s outfit. All black but still very boho chic. Unfortunately I have no idea where her fringe top is from.
Aimee Song from @songofstyle honestly never disappoints with her outfits. I loved how she wore all red while @evelina wore this super cute floral co-ord with a big brown belt. Does anyone now where her matching items are from? Cause I need!
What did you think of these Coachella 2017 outfits? Who else did you think totally rocked their Coachella looks? And what would you wear to Coachella if you had the chance? Let me know your festival looks in the comments!
Disclaimer – featured photo from My Life As Eva
*This post includes affiliate links